<Chapter 1: General Provisions>
Article 1 [Purpose]
The object of this agreement is regulating the rights, duties and responsibilities is between the company and its members regarding the Educational Information Service (hereinafter referred to “Service”) through the website (www.dentalsemion.net) provided by Dental Semion Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”).
Article 2 [Definitions]
① Definitions of the phase used in these terms are as follows.
The definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows.
1. The term “company” refers to a person who conducts economic activities related to the “content” industry and provides content and all services.
2. The term “user” refers to members and non-members who access the site of “company” and use “content” and various services provided by “company” pursuant to these terms and conditions.
3. “Member” refers to a “user” who has signed a usage contract with “Company” and has been given a “user” ID, is continuously provided with information from “Company” and is able to continuously use the services provided by “Company”.
4. The term “non-member” refers to a person who is not a “member” but uses the service provided by the “company”.
5. The term “content” means a sign used in an information and communication network pursuant to Article 2 (1) 1 of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.It refers to data or information expressed in text, voice, sound, images, or videos, etc., produced or processed in electronic form to increase their utility in their preservation and use.
6. “ID” refers to a combination of letters or numbers determined by “members” and approved by “company” for identification of “members” and use of services.
7. “Password” refers to a combination of letters or numbers determined by “members” to confirm that they are “members” consistent with the “ID” granted by “members” and to protect their confidentiality.
8. Cyber money (points, coupons, etc.) refers to a virtual payment method that allows you to purchase content, etc. within the site, and there may be differences in the period of use, scope, and method of content available at the time of issuance.
Article 3 [Effectiveness and change of Terms]
1. These terms and conditions take effect by posting online on “Dental Semion (www.dentalsemion.com)” and may be amended to the extent that they do not violate relevant laws and regulations if reasonable reasons arise. The revised terms and conditions become effective by posting online, and important regulations such as users’ rights or obligations, etc.
The revision is notified in advance.
2. The company may change these terms and conditions if reasonable reasons arise, and if the terms and conditions are changed, it will be announced in advance without delay.
If you change the terms and conditions unfavorably to the member, you will be notified with a grace period of at least 14 days. In this case, the company clearly compares the contents before and after the revision to make it easier for members to understand.
3. Agreeing to these terms and conditions means agreeing to visit the web regularly to confirm changes to the terms and conditions.
The company is not responsible for the damage caused by not knowing the information on the changed terms and conditions.
4. Members have the right to reject the changed terms and conditions. If a member disagrees with the changed terms and conditions, he/she may request membership withdrawal (termination) and
If you continue to use the service without expressing your rejection seven days after the effective date of the changed terms and conditions, you will be considered to have agreed to the changes in the terms and conditions.
Article 4 [Interpretation of Terms]
Matters not specified in these terms and conditions and the interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by relevant laws and regulations.
<Chapter 2: Service Use Contract>
Article 5 [Establishment of Service Use Contract]
1. The user applies for use according to the following or similar procedures provided by the company.
The company provides information so that users can accurately understand the matters of each subparagraph and make transactions without mistakes or errors before signing a contract.
2. Consent to these terms and conditions is considered to have been expressed by reading these terms and conditions at the time of membership registration, marking them on the dialog box of “I agree to the terms and conditions” and clicking the sign to register.
3. The company may not accept or withhold approval if the user’s application for use falls under any of the following subparagraphs.
1) Case where it is not a real name or the name of another person is used.
2) Case where false information is stated or the contents presented by the company are not stated.
3) Case where there is no room for service-related facilities, technical or business problems.
Article 6 [Service application]
1. Customers who wish to sign up as members and use this service must provide all information (ID, e-mail, phone number, etc.) requested by the company.
2. Members must go through the prescribed procedures required by the service provided by the company to use the service, and members who do not comply cannot claim any rights.
3. All IDs of members who applied for use by stealing another person’s name (name and subscription certification information) will be deleted and may be punished in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
4. The company can differentiate the use of this service by subdividing the hours of use, the number of uses, and the service menu by classifying it by grade.
Article 7 [Posting the contents]
1. The company displays the following on the initial screen or packaging of the content in an easy-to-understand manner.
1) Name, type, content, price, period of use.
Article 8 [Purchase contract and approval]
1. Members can apply for purchase through entry of necessary matters or selection of payment methods for paid services provided on the site, and the company notifies them of receipt confirmation.
2. A member who has received a notification of receipt may request a change or cancellation of the purchase application immediately after receiving the notification of receipt if there is a disagreement in the expression of intention, and in this case, the company shall comply with Article 18.
3. The company may not accept the purchase application under paragraph (1) of this Article if it falls under any of the following subparagraphs.
1) If there is a falsehood, omission, or error in the contents of the application,
2) In a case where it is determined that consent to a purchase application is significantly hindered by the site technology.
4. It is deemed that the purchase contract was established at the time the company’s approval reached the member in the form of a receipt confirmation notice.
Article 9 [Protection and use of Privacy]
1. The company can collect the minimum information necessary for users to use the content. To this end, the user must faithfully notify the truth about the inquiries made by the company.
2. When the company collects personal information that can be identified as a user, the consent of the user is obtained.
3. The company may not use the information provided by the user in the application for use, etc. and the information collected pursuant to paragraph (1) for any purpose other than the user’s consent or provide it to a third party.
However, exceptions are made in the following cases.
1) Where it is necessary for statistics preparation, academic research, or market research, and a specific individual is provided in a form that cannot be identified.
2) If necessary for the settlement of charges according to the provision of content,
3) Where it is necessary for identification to prevent theft,
4) Where there is an inevitable reason necessary under the provisions or statutes of the terms and conditions,
4. The act of a user providing his or her personal information to the company by means of transmission, etc. is considered to agree to the collection and use of the company’s personal information.
The purpose of collecting and using the company’s personal information of users is as follows.
1) Implementation of a contract for use, such as providing services.
2) Marketing information generation and guidance for each customer who uses it.
3) Advertisement transmission or mail.
4) Users can always view their personal information and correct errors on their own.
In principle, the reading and modification shall be made in the same way as the application for use, and the detailed method shall be as prescribed in the notice and information on use.
5) Users can always terminate the use contract to withdraw the agreement for the collection and use of personal information, a separate agreement for off-purpose use, and a separate agreement for the provision of third parties.
The method of termination is in accordance with the separate provisions of these terms and conditions.
5. The company strives to protect users’ personal information as prescribed by relevant laws, such as the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection. Related laws and the company’s personal information protection policy apply to the protection and use of personal information.
Article 10 [Acceptance and restriction of application for use]
1. In principle, the company approves the use of the service according to the order of receipt if there is no technical obstacle or business performance to the customers who apply for use pursuant to Article 6.
2. The company does not accept the following cases.
1) Case where an application is made in the name of another person.
2) Case where the contents of the application for the use contract are falsely stated.
3) Case where an application is made for the purpose of hindering the well-being, order, and customs of society.
4) Case where this service is intended to be used for fraudulent purposes.
5) Case of using this service for the purpose of pursuing profit.
6) In the case of filing an application in violation of all other prescribed matters.
3. If an application for service use falls under any of the following subparagraphs, the company may withhold consent until the reason for the restriction on consent is resolved.
1) Case where the company cannot afford the facility.
2) Case where there is a technical obstacle to the company.
3) Case where it is difficult to accept the use due to other reasons attributable to the company.
<Chapter 3: Contractor’s rights and obligations>
Article 11 [Obligations of the Company]
1. The company must faithfully exercise the rights and obligations prescribed by laws and conditions and fulfill them in good faith.
2. The company must have a security system to protect personal information (including credit information) so that users can safely use the content, and discloses and complies with personal information protection policies.
3. The company takes measures to allow users to frequently check the use of content and its payment details.
4. If the company deems that opinions or complaints raised by users regarding the use of content are justifiable, it will handle them without delay.
For opinions or complaints raised by users, use the bulletin board or deliver the process and results through e-mail.
5. The company compensates the user for damages caused by the violation of the obligations stipulated in these terms and conditions.
Article 12 [Membership Obligations]
1. Users should not do the following.
1) Write false information when applying or changing.
2) Use information from others.
3) Change of information posted on the company.
4) Transmission or posting of information (computer programs, etc.) prohibited by the company.
5) Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the company and other third parties.
6) Acts that damage the reputation of the company and other third parties or interfere with business.
7) The act of disclosing or posting obscene or violent words or writings, images, sound, and other information contrary to public order and morals on the “company” site.
8) Other illegal or unfair acts.
2. Users shall comply with relevant laws, regulations of these terms and conditions, precautions announced in relation to usage information and content, and shall not interfere with the business of companies.
<Chapter 4: Use of service.>
Article 13 [Service hours]
1. In principle, the use of the service shall be operated 24 hours a day, 24/7, unless there is a special obstacle to the company’s business or technology. However, the company can temporarily suspend the service on the day or time set by the company for regular system inspection, expansion, and replacement, and the suspension of the service due to scheduled work will be notified in advance through the service provided by the company.
2. The company can divide the service into a certain range and designate a separate available time for each range. However, in this case, the contents are announced.
3. Customer complaint processing time is open for the time posted to the company.
Article 14 [Copyright and management of posts]
1. The company values members’ posts and does its best to protect them from tampering, damage, or deletion.
However, posts or materials falling under any of the following subparagraphs may be deleted, moved, or refused to register without prior notice, and the qualifications of the member may be restricted, suspended, or lost.
1) Case where it is a content that severely insults or damages reputation to another member or a third party.
2) In the case of disseminating or linking content that violates public order and customs and customs.
3) Case where it encourages illegal copying or hacking.
4) In the case of advertisements for profit.
5) Case where the content is recognized as being associated with a criminal act.
6) Case where it violates copyrights of a company or other member or other rights such as copyrights of a third party.
7) Case where it violates the principle of posting prescribed by the company or does not conform to the nature of the bulletin board.
8) In the case of spam posts.
9) Case where it is deemed to violate other relevant laws and regulations.
2. Copyrights and other intellectual property rights for works created by the company belong to the company. The copyright of the work provided by the supplier belongs to the supplier.
The copyright of the post posted by the member on the service screen belongs to the posted member.
In addition, the company cannot use the post commercially without the consent of the publisher. However, this is not the case for non-profit purposes, and it also has the right to publish within this site.
3. Members shall not use the information acquired using the service for profit by arbitrary processing, sales, reproduction, transmission, publication, distribution, broadcasting, or other means without prior consent of the company.
This is an illegal act that violates ‘property rights’ and ‘copyright’ and is liable for civil and criminal liability.
Article 15 [Advertisements and transactions with advertisers]
1. Various banners and links can be included within the services provided by the company, which is a measure to determine the source of the content provided or by contractual relationships with advertisers. Members agree to advertisements that are exposed when using the service.
Article 16 [Registration and approval for classes]
1. Members’ enrollment for the course is approved according to the procedures set by the site.
2. The company may restrict approval for course registration if it falls under the following cases, and may withhold approval or revoke approval until the reason is resolved.
1) Case where the fee for using the paid service is not paid within the specified time limit.
2) Case where the total amount of paid service application and the total amount of deposit do not match.
3) Other cases deemed necessary by the “company”
3. If the approval of the course application is withheld or not approved pursuant to paragraph (2), the “company” shall notify the applicant of the course.
However, exceptions are made in cases where the applicant cannot be notified without reasons attributable to the company.
Article 17 [Restrictions on service use]
1. The company may restrict the use of the service or disqualify the membership of the following members.
1) Use of profane IDs and nicknames that hinder the customs.
2) Case of severely insulting other users or interfering with the use of the service.
3) In the event that it interferes with the operation of other normal services.
4) Case where there is a request for correction from related public institutions such as the Information and Communication Ethics Committee.
5) Case where the service has not been used for more than one year.
6) In the case of posting an illegal post.
2. In accordance with the above usage restriction regulations, members may be temporarily suspended, initialized, and terminated of the service contract without further notice of service use.
<Chapter 5: Other>
Article 18 [Cancellation of purchase contract]
1. Members who have entered into a purchase contract with the company for the services provided on the site must notify the company of their real name, ID, and contact information to apply for cancellation.
2. When a member applies for cancellation (cancellation and refund request) for the service purchase contract, the company applies the relevant laws and the refund policy on the site based on the time when the member’s expression of intention to cancel reaches the company.
3. When a member applies for cancellation of a purchase contract, the agreed fee will be deducted according to the member’s payment method. However, the company bears the fee for cancellations and refunds due to reasons attributable to the company.
4. For each payment method, the refund period is followed according to the regulations of the payment agency and the relevant card company.
<Chapter 6: Other>
Article 19 [Schadenersatz]
The company is not liable for any damage to the use of services provided free of charge by the service, which does not fall under the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Policy.
Article 20 [Escape clause]
1. If the company is unable to provide services due to natural disasters, wars, and other force majeure, it is exempted from liability for providing services.
2. The company is exempt from liability in the event of damage caused by a key telecommunication business operator suspending or failing to provide telecommunication services normally.
3. The company is exempt from liability for damages caused by unavoidable reasons such as repair, replacement, regular inspection, and construction of service facilities.
4. The company is not responsible for any obstacles or damages to the use of the service due to reasons attributable to its members.
5. The company shall not be liable for damages caused by a user’s computer error, or in the event of damage caused by poor entry of personal information and e-mail address by a member.
7. The company is not responsible for damages caused by data obtained by members using the service. In addition, the company is not responsible for compensating members for mental damage caused by other members while using the service.
8. The company is not responsible for various information, data, reliability of facts, and accuracy posted by members on the service.
9. The company is not obligated to intervene in disputes arising from service between users and between users and third parties, and is not liable to compensate for damages caused by this.
10. The company is not responsible for any damages regarding the use of services provided to members free of charge.
Article 21 [Dispute resolution]
1. In the event of a dispute, the company takes appropriate and prompt action by reflecting legitimate opinions or complaints raised by users.
However, if it is difficult to process quickly, the company notifies the user of the reason and processing schedule.
2. Disputes arising between the company and the user may be subject to mediation by the Electronic Transaction Dispute Mediation Committee established under Article 28 of the Framework Act on Electronic Transactions and Article 15 of the Enforcement Decree of the same.
Article 22 [Jurisdiction and governing law]
1. Matters not specified in these terms and conditions shall be governed by relevant laws such as the Telecommunications Business Act and Usage of Trade.
2. In the case of members of the company’s paid service, the terms and conditions and policies separately set by the company are followed.
3. If a lawsuit is filed against a dispute arising from the use of the service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the company’s headquarters shall be the competent court.
1. Paid content users can request payment cancellation (withdrawal of subscription) from the company only on the day of payment for the content.
2. Payment cancellation and refund takes effect when the member expresses his/her intention to the company by phone or e-mail and arrives at the company, and the company shall notify the member without delay after receiving the member’s expression of intention.
3. In the case of content paid using cyber money, the refund policy applies to the actual payment amount excluding the discount amount.
4. If a paid content user pays a penalty, the company refunds the penalty in the same way as the payment. However, if it is impossible to refund the overdue amount in the same way, it will be notified immediately and the refund may be made in the method selected by the user.
This Agreement will be effective from December 23, 2021.