Digital Orthodontics: Clear aligners$299
About this course
Why Should we use Customized
-“Start treatment with an outcome”
-Less round tripping -3D control
Tips For Digital Orthodontics
Understand the Difference
Digital Impression Data
Setup is very important (realistic, accurate)
Steep Learning Curve
Why should we use customized calibration equipment?
• Treatment should be performed in which the outcome of the procedure is predictable.
• Efficiency enables round trip reduction and three-dimensional control, enabling anchorage preparation.
To be able to understand the following differences
• Digital Impression Data
• Digital settings
• Settings are critical (realistic and accurate)
• a steep learning curve
• Trial and error
• Intraoral scan data
• Reliable, accurate for clinical use
• Digital setup
• Alignment• Automated setup for diagnosis and appliance fabrication
• Clear aligners
• Efficient tool for comprehensive treatment
Digital Orthodontics: Clear aligners 0/4
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.